Sports Medicine Acupuncture Program
June 19, 2018 to June 4, 2019
Click here for the Sports Medicine Acupuncture Program Class Descriptions.
- Participants in the Sports Medicine Acupuncture program must be a currently licensed or registered Acupuncturist and provide proof of licensure.
- Participants must provide proof of having graduated from an ACAOM-accredited or equivalent Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture School.
- Participants must either carry malpractice insurance in the state where the class is being held and name AcuSport Education as “additionally insured” on the policy or be added directly to AcuSport Education malpractice insurance policy for a fee of $30.
- Complete and submit the Sports Medicine Acupuncture program registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Upon submitting your registration below, you will receive a “Registration Pending” email providing detailed information about how to easily upload required documents to our secure Dropbox folder. Upload all required documentation ASAP to complete your registration and reserve your place.
- Please see the Registration Information section for more info.
- Payment Schedule
Payments will be processed on the 15th of the month prior to start date of the class. For example, for a class starting June 18th, the student’s credit card will be charged or check payment must be received on or by May 15th. In addition, to secure your spot in the class, please remember all required documents must be uploaded to our Dropbox account before your registration can be confirmed. You will receive an email providing detailed information about easily uploading these documents into a secure Dropbox folder once you submit your registration.
Check payment can be addressed and sent to:
P.O. Box 7699
San Diego, CA 92167
SMAC Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
This Payment Plan is offered solely to participants who enroll in the entire Sports Medicine Acupuncture Certification program. This agreement allows AcuSport Education to charge the participant’s credit card a 20% non-refundable down payment of $1954.00 charged once registration has been confirmed. The remaining program cost of $7816.00 will be paid in 12 monthly installments of $651.33 and charged on the 15th of each month starting June 15th, 2018 through May 15th, 2019. There is no pre-payment penalty. Refunds and cancellation policies apply. Participants who wish to withdraw from the Payment Plan must do so in writing.
Coupon Code discounts are offered to C.SMA students, repeat students and PCOM Alumni who have already completed the class within the past two years and for students paying by check. Participants are only eligible for one Coupon Code per class, module or program.
There are additional discounts for paying for the entire module (5%) or entire Sports Medicine Acupuncture program (10%) at one time and are only applicable for the current program year.
|Student Type||Discount||Discount Code|
|Standard (Credit Card Payment)||0%||None|
|Standard (Check Payment)||2.5%||CHECK|
|C.SMA Practitioners (this discount is for repeating any class that has been taken within the previous 2 years.)||15%||CSMA|
|Repeat Student* or PCOM Alumni||10%||REPEAT|
* A Repeat Student is someone who has taken the same class within the last 2 years.
* PCOM Alumni and Repeat Students receive a 10% discount on all individual classes only. SMAC module and program discounts do not apply. Select individual classes only when registering!
There are a limited number of discounted seats available per class. Please register as soon as possible to take advantage of your discount!
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
If you do not meet the Malpractice Eligibility requirements of having malpractice coverage in the state of the class listing AcuSport Education as additionally insured (See the Enrollment Requirements section for more information), you can be added to the AcuSport Education malpractice insurance policy for $30. This coverage will be good for one year and will apply to all AcuSport Education classes. Please make sure to select Malpractice Insurance Coverage in the Register section to be added to the policy.
- SMA Review Class and Final Practice Exam
The SMA Review Class and Final Practical Exam fees are extra costs not included in the total program tuition. Students sitting for the SMA Final Practical Exam may take the examination after class ends on 6/4/19 or after the SMA Review Class on 7/13/19. The SMA Final Practical Exam fee is $175.00 and will be collected at the time of testing. Registration for the SMA Review Class will open 4/1/19. There are no discounts for the SMA Final Practical Exam or Review Class.
Sports Medicine Acupuncture Program
Cancellations received greater than 21 days prior to course start date may be eligible to receive a full refund, less a $50 cancellation fee and an 8% transaction fee for credit card payments. All cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com. Cancellations made within 21 days prior to course start date are not eligible for a refund. Registrants who choose not to attend the seminar without notice will also not be eligible for a refund.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or by check if applicable.
Participants will not receive credit for any missed sessions and will not receive certificates of completion for partially completed courses.
AcuSport Education Cancellation Terms
AcuSport Education reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If AcuSport Education is forced to cancel an event, a full refund of the tuition paid will be granted to the registered student. AcuSport Education will not pay for travel costs incurred due to a cancelled class.
AcuSport Seminar Series, Inc. and its subsidiary company AcuSport Education (AE) admits qualified students of any race, gender, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in to our programs. AE does not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies or programs.
Upon submitting your registration for the Sports Medicine Acupuncture program below, you will receive a “Registration Pending” email providing detailed information about how to easily upload required documents to our secure Dropbox folder. To complete your registration, you must upload the documentation noted below to Dropbox as instructed. Please note that your registration is not complete until all documentation has been received.
The following documents are needed for completion of registration. Please make sure all documents are clear, legible and saved as a JPG, PDF or Word document and upload them to our secure AcuSport Education Dropbox folder using this link https://www.dropbox.com/request/DCvhOiEUJZBd1HpeKThp
- Copy of current acupuncture license or registration.
- Copy of diploma from an ACAOM-accredited or equivalent Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture school from where you graduated.
- Copy of current malpractice insurance showing coverage in the state where the class is being held declaring AcuSport Education as additionally insured. If you do not wish to add AcuSport Education to your policy, or your malpractice insurance is from a state other than where the class is being held, you will need to be added directly to AcuSport’s malpractice insurance policy for a fee of $30.
Follow these four easy steps:
- Click on the link
- Select your documents from where they are stored
- Attach your documents
- Choose Upload
We are here to help! If you have questions about your documentation, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you have any issues with Dropbox, please check out this helpful link https://www.dropbox.com/help.
When registering, please select either:
- Individual classes within a Module (when not taking all classes in that Module)
- Entire Module (when taking all classes in a Module, but not the whole program)
- Entire SMAC Program (when signing up for the whole program and paying in full)
- SMAC Payment Plan (when signing up for the whole program and paying monthly)
Note: After submitting your registration, if you do not receive a Registration-Pending email from AcuSport Education within 5 minutes, due to increased security, please check your spam folder and add us to your contacts.
Registration is closed for this class/program.