SMAC Program Accommodations
The Dana Hotel — San Diego, California
The Dana Hotel is a family and business-friendly waterfront resort on Mission Bay that is one-half mile from the Marina Village Conference Center. They offer comfortable guest room and two-room suites overlooking the bay and have an onsite restaurant. Complimentary shuttle service is available to and from Marina Village between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Airbnb is an excellent option if you would like to coordinate accommodations with other students.
- Rates do not include the taxes, currently totaling 12.695%.
- Hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to and from Marina Village based upon availability between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sign up at front desk upon arrival.
- Firefly (onsite restaurant) serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Resort Fee reduced to $17 per room per night (includes parking, wi-fi and in-room bottled water).
- Refrigerators, microwaves and in room safes in all rooms.
- (2) heated pools/spa.
- Check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- Upgraded room types are available at an additional cost; based upon availability.
The Dana Hotel
Group Room Rates:
Session 1 (June 18-25, 2018)—$159.00 Standard
Session 2 (Sept 5-10, 2018)—$149.00 Standard
Session 3 (Oct 15-22, 2018)—$149.00 Standard
Session 4 (Jan 24-27, 2019)—$109.00 Standard
Session 5 (Mar 11-18, 2019)—$139.00 Standard
Session 6 (April 24-29, 2019)—$149.00 Standard
Session 7 (May 31-June 5, 2019)—$159.00 Standard
Please call the The Dana’s Reservations Department at 800-445-3339 or 619-222-6440 and ask for AcuSport Education. Rates are available up to 30 days prior to each session start date. A limited number of rooms are being held at these rates so be sure to reserve early to guarantee your room.